Friday, June 6, 2014

It's the little things

I've always found myself to be content with the little things. Like rain, grey skies, the smell of wet earth, the dancing notes in my sheet music. Remember when I said I was going to spoil myself this summer? This here is Moroccan chickpea stew with rice. I've always was so fascinated by different cultures and I show my appreciation through learning different languages and new recipes. I'm going to attempt to create a new dish every day this summer. I'm so in love with Arabic and Middle Eastern culture. And South/East/Southeast/East/Central Asian culture. As well as, Hawaiian culture. Native American culture. You get the idea.

 I've already made my pastry dough for tomorrow's task. Hint: Blueberries are in season in Florida.

No comments :

Post a Comment